What is Residency Statement?
Residency Statement is the unrivaled leader in medical residency Personal Statement services built on 12+ years of residency application experience and a relationship of trust among the residency candidate community. Residency Statement combines the medical residency experience of Match A Resident and the trained skill of our professional writing staff to provide you with a Personal Statement that will give you the ultimate advantage in your residency application.
The Personal Statement Problem
All medical residency candidates dream of applying with the perfect Personal Statement. A Personal Statement that can both illuminate your sparkling personality and hard-earned medical career achievements, and give you the highest chances of gaining recognition from Program Interview Selection Committees.
But, that dream can be difficult to accomplish if you:
- Don’t have time to write a quality Personal Statement
- Struggle with any writing beyond medical charts
- Have no idea how to write a Personal Statement
- Suffer from writer’s block
- Do not have English as your first language and lack confidence in your writing ability
Any one of these reasons could hold you back from creating a Personal Statement you are 100% positive will help you achieve success during the Residency Application Season.
Residency Statement is your medical residency Personal Statement Solution
Residency Statement grew out of the overwhelming need of residency candidates for a reliable, safe, and speedy Personal Statement service to become the #1 Personal Statement provider in residency.
Our services were created with you in mind to support you through any Personal Statement needs you may have. The comprehensive Editing Service (S-ES) will bring out the best in any Personal Statement you have already written, while our full Writing Service (S-WS) will draw out the right information from you as you work together with your Writer to create whole Personal Statements.
How we do it?
Both Residency Statement services has its own process to quickly and easily complete your Personal Statement.
Give your old Personal Statement a Residency Statement overhaul. When you submit your Personal Statement for Editing, your document will be:
- 1 Assigned a personal Residency Statement trained Editor for you to work with throughout the entire Editing Process. You will be able to communicate with your Editor at any time through the Messaging System.
- 2 Combed over for any discrepancies in grammar, content, language, tone, format, and quality assured to make certain your Personal Statement stands up to ERAS Standards and Program Director expectations.
- 3 Returned to you with in-depth Editing Diagnosis and comprehensive Editor Summary for you to review and give your feedback to your assigned Editor.
- 4 Finalized with your approval to give you the best advantage during the ERAS Application Season.
Give yourself peace of mind by having your Personal Statement written by professional writers with input from your answers to the questionnaire. When you submit a Writing Questionnaire, your brainstormed answers will be:
- 1 Evaluated to pick the strongest, most relevant content from the information you provide.
- 2 Assessed for any missing important information you may have missed which could be vital to the overall message of your Personal Statement and the image you portray to Program Directors.
- 3 Painstakingly shaped into a unique, and complete Personal Statement, and quality assured to return to you the perfect Personal Statement.
- 4 Finalized and ready to give you the best advantage during the ERAS Application Season.
We Guide You-- You are not alone
The Residency Personal Statement is only one section of the residency application process. Residency Statement is happy to offer free residency application guidance through our partner, Match A Resident, to make sure you are supported every step of the way. If you are feeling overwhelmed or confused, Residency Statement members are invited to contact the Match A Resident office with your questions.